The Omega Chapter was founded on October 16, 1920 at the University of Oregon with the help of the Six Original Delta Zeta founders.
The Omega chapter was first founded in 1920 at the University of Oregon. Our chapter was going strong until the tides of war meant less enrollment for women in college. Our chapter has been re established a few times since then, but now we are here to stay! Heres to another 100 amazing years of Delta Zeta Omega Chapter history.
In September 2017 Delta Zeta reopened their doors at the University of Oregon. In 2018 our founding members, many of whom are still in the chapter today, signed our creed to officially re establish the chapter. Since then we have been building our sisterhood with so many amazing women. Our future is bright here at the Omega Chapter, and we can't wait to keep making more memories.